The terms of the monthly agreement are set out below. Please go through them and let us know if you have any questions.
Details of your payments.
- Payments will be collected on the 1st of each month.
- Payments will be collected monthly until written instruction is received that you wish to leave the club.
- You are not tied into a contract and are free to leave at anytime.
- We must receive written confirmation that you would like to cancel your membership. This can be via email.
- Once you’ve requested your membership be cancelled there is a cancellation fee which will be collected on the following 1st of the month payment. This is the same as your regular training fee. Your monthly payments will be stopped once this has been collected.
- Everyone leaves for various reasons and often members come back when work/family life has settled down. If this is the case you will receive the first month back free.
Missing a payment
- Sometimes a payment will not go through for various personal reasons. We will try and attempt to take the membership fee up to 3 times. Failing that will be in touch to let you know the situation.
Can I put my Membership on Hold?
- Cancellation may not always be the best thing to do. If you need to take some time out for personal reasons or an injury, please get in touch and we may be able to pause your payments.
- We will look at this on a case by case basis and if you require 4 weeks or more away from the club.
You are responsible…..
- Krav Maga Defence Academy is not responsible for your finances. It is up to you to keep your affairs in order and to make the most of your membership. We accept no liability for you missing out on training whilst still making payments. Any payments made whilst not attending classes will not be refunded in full or part.
We will try to be accommodating where we are able to, though it requires you to get in touch and discuss your needs so that we can see where we can help.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with us, we’re here to help.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com